Find a job in Japan
Jobs in Japan you can apply for from abroad / 株式会社チェンジジョブ
Equipment design：Mechanical design/development of industrial robots and FA equipment
Product design：Design, idea generation, prototyping, analysis, etc. for new product development such as AGV, etc.
Mechanical design Engineer
- Monthly salary: 240,000 yen and up
Annual income 4.5-7.5 million yen
- Working hours/
- Full two days off per week (Sat/Sun/holidays)
Annual holidays: 114 days
- Applications from abroad are welcome
5+ years of experience designing equipment and devices
Experience in designing drive systems (involving some form of motion)
(e.g. motors, bearings, linear rails, linear guides, etc...)
JLPT N2 or above
- Work location
- Kobe, Hyogo
- Social insurance
Technical skills allowance
- We are the only company that accepts applications from overseas residents.
We also provide support from preparation of application documents in Japanese, preparation for interviews, job offers, visa support, company housing, etc. to the start of employment.
- Interview Preparation
- You can prepare for an interview and receive a job offer by simply watching and preparing for the following four videos.
Questions that must be asked in an interviewre for the interview
Other must-ask questions and anticipated questions that will be asked
Business Japanese you should definitely use in interviews
How to communicate with Japanese people